Aloha Friends and Neighbors,
As your State Representative from 2014-2018, I fought to:
- Fund workforce housing by $570 million to take pressure off of the Windward side
- Secure $50 million for homeless housing and services
- Construct the Kahekili Hwy Contraflow, easing commute times for working families
- Support senior programs like Kupuna Care and the Kaneohe Community Senior Center
- Encourage innovation in our economy and our school system for today’s rapidly changing world
As your State Senator for District 24, Kane‘ohe and Kailua, I continue to work hard on these issues for our community. Mahalo nui for electing me to hold this important office to serve you.
To lend your support, please go here.